As of today, we are open, and taking the following precautions for COVID-19:
- Treatment tables are being sanitized between patients.
- Dr. Gould sanitizes his hands between patients.
- Constant thorough cleaning of waiting room environment.
- We are scheduling more space in our schedule to limit exposure between patients.
- Toys, books, and games have been removed from waiting room.
- If you have a cough, fever, or any other symptom consistent with infection, we ask that you please stay home and contact your local health department.
- If you traveled to an at risk area, we ask that you stay home.
- If you believe you may have been indirectly exposed, please stay home and contact your local health department.
We will be monitoring CDC recommendations and may chose to close if deemed best for public health. For now, we are open and seeing patients. Please check back here or call our office for further details.